Dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Bluegrass and Old-time music throughout Canada.
To support individuals, groups and organizations involved in bluegrass and old-time music.
To provide leadership and promote education among fans, bands, bands and artists.
Our specific goals:
1) the establishment of bluegrass categories in the Juno Awards;
2) lobbying with other musical genres for changes in US laws to allow easier access to the US by Canadian musicians;
3) establishing a national bluegrass awards program not in conflict with the two existing regional awards events;
4) sponsoring Canadian Bands to Showcase at IBMA;
5) supporting Canadian bands efforts to perform in other parts of the country;
6) seeking grant funding to achieve these goals.
| Membership Director
Website Design & Maintenance
|Social Media Director||Carol Boyer||519-878-6062|
|Radio Media Director||Dennis Casey||705-457-6880|